Death skills are offensive skills that have a chance to kill their target regardless of buffs and current HP. When Kill takes effect HP drops directly to 0, Kill has the lowest chance to take effect when compared to all other addition effects such as Freeze , Silence, Poison , Etc.
- Kill can be nullified (survived) by the skills, Bastion, Antler Ward, and other Survive Skills . But while Kill can be survived by familiars with those skills, the HP of the surviving familiar will be minimal.
- Kill can pierce through HP buffs and still bring the attacked familiar's HP to 0.
- ATK/AGI based Kill skills are position dependent
- WIS based Kill skills are position independent
- Kill skills damage is defended by Physical Wards
All skills on this page have a chance to kill.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Death Attack Skills"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.