|Elite Familiars are Elite only for the duration of the Raid Event.|
Raid Boss Events were introduced to the game on June 21st, 2012. They are the first event to have been introduced to the game.
Note regarding afflictions: 100% affliction skills such as Torrent of Venom do not feature a 100% chance of poisoning Raid Bosses. Specifically, the chance to poison a Raid boss is 1/5 of the normal chance. For example, if an attack has 40% chance to poison normally, that attack will only have 8% chance to poison a Raid boss. The same applies to most other afflictions.
Following details as of The Blighted Wood.
Battling Event Bosses
Raid Bosses are powerful enemies that can be found while walking in the special event area or thanks to an invitation. Once a boss is encountered, the player can attack it. Attacking a boss needs Morale.
|Battling Event Bosses|
Elite Familiar Bonuses
Having nine of any combination of the EP4, EP1, EP2, L or L2 elite familiars in your party gives an additional 100% Power Multiplier bonus!
Unique Event Pacts
Lada has pried open the gates on new graveyards available only for this event. Recruit elite familiars to take the fight to the boss!
Lada hand picked the familiars for this event's graveyard, so they're ideal for evolving!
Morale is a gauge of your party's fighting spirit.
It tops out at 3 points, and recovers at a rate of 1 point every 15 minutes.
Normal attacks on a boss take 1 point of morale, all-out attacks take all 3.
You can use the two items listed below to quickly replenish morale:
Vigour is a guage of the your party's tenacity, and is used to fight Abyssal Emissary. Vigour takes 20 minutes to fully replenish once it has been used.
You can use the item below to quickly replenish vigour!
- Vallahorn: Fully restores vigour.
This feature was introduced during Winds of War.
This gauge is charged through the usage of morale, and you may stock up to 3 charges' worth of rage. Use it to deal extra damage during a boss battle.
Event points are earned by battling raid bosses in this event. More powerful bosses are worth more points.
You can also earn Event Ally Bonus with your Event Allies!
MVPs earn 3.5 times the event points, and Junior MVPs 2 times!
For battling the chain boss, you can earn up to 7 times of the points!
For battling the super raid boss, you can earn up to 20 times of the points!
Earn Last Hit Point Bonus!
By finishing off regular bosses or a Super Raid Boss, you can earn extra points!
Please note that players with 0 points will not get any rewards.
Uncollected shared points will be automatically collected AFTER The event ends, during the rank calculation.
This will be reflected when the calculation is finalized and can cause a significant change in players' final points/rank.
Please keep this in mind, and good luck with the event play.
Note: Rankings are working as intended, and DeNA is not responsible for any unexpected changes.
Receive a Damage Bonus that increases with the amount of damage dealt to raid bosses.
When the event ends, players are ranked by their point totals. High ranking players receive special rewards, so don't get left behind!
You can choose 10 of your allies to become event allies.
Event allies receive 10% of the points you earn, and you receive 10% of their points in return, except for points earned through defeating certain special bosses which are not shared with allies.
Tap the <Event Allies> button while in a zone to collect your shared points.
- Only points earned after becoming event allies are shared.
- Once someone is your event ally, they will remain so for the duration of the event.
- Event allies are automatically removed at the end of the event.
- Any uncollected points are automatically collected at the end of the event. Any point rewards received at that time will be placed in your wagon.
Uncollected event points will automatically be distributed in the wagon upon conclusion of the event. Ranking rewards will be distributed within seven days of the end of the event.
All points accumulated during the event will affect player rankings.
Items that restore morale may be used during the next event. Items that restore morale may be purchased at the Shop during the event. Any unused items may be used during the next event. Unused Event Gold and Silver Coins will be replaced to Copper Coins conclusion of the event within a week.
If multiple players attack a boss simultaneously, the MVP can change just before the boss is defeated.
The stats of elites will return to normal upon conclusion of the event.
If you are in an event zone when the event ends, you will automatically be removed from the zone.
Rewards may change without notice during the event. Thank you for your understanding.
Players receive XP for dealing a certain amount of damage to raid bosses. This does not apply to some raid bosses such as legendary bosses and shadow bosses.
This feature was introduced during the 13th event, The Labyrinth Games IV.
The players receive various rewards for completing the given daily missions. As bonus for completing all missions for 3 and 7 days, the player gets awarded with additional rewards.
First introduced during Feast of the Giants, Shadow Bosses are bosses the player must eliminate on his own.
This feature was introduced during the Feast of the Giants.
A Shadow Shard can be obtained from fighting Raid Bosses. It can be obtained more quickly using all-out attacks.
Players can earn a crystal and a special familiar when they earned certain quantities of Shadow Shards.
Special Mission are usually undergoing for the final 48 hours of the event & not the first few days of the event.
This feature was removed in favor of the shadow shards exchange in Sea of Death.
- Chain Bosses were introduced during Fatescale Festival.
- You need to defeat a Raid Boss Lvl 50 or above in order to have a chance to encounter a Chain Boss.
- Every Chain Boss has to be defeated alone - no calling for allies.
- Defeating a Chain Boss might trigger a higher Lvl Chain Boss up to Lvl 70
- A chain bonus is given after defeating the complete chain. If a Chain Boss escapes the battle, chain bonus will NOT be awarded.
- The Chain Bonus points are not shared with your allies.
- Starting from Vengeful Seas, Lv 60 and Lv 70 Chain Bosses may give an ATK stat boost to your familiars when hit!
|Shade||Bugle||Event Gold||Event Silver||Crystals||Wereheart Shard||Beastheart Shard||Gjallarhorn||Scarlet Coin||Event Elite||Event||Multi-Event|
|300||2x 500||850,000||1,000||ATK 1,500||100,000||310,000||2,500,000||1,500,000||500||1,000,000||3,800,000|
|1,000||2x 1,000||950,000||1,500||DEF 3,000||210,000||650,000||100,000||4,500,000|
|2,000||2x 1,500||1,400,000||3,000||WIS 6,000||500,000||2,500,000|
|3,000||2x 2,000||2,000,000||5,000||AGI 12,000|
|5,000||2x 2,500||3,500,000||6,000||HP 18,000|
|8,000||2x 3,000||5,000,000||12,000||ATK 24,000|
|12,000||2x 4,000||6,500,000||16,000||WIS 36,000|
|16,000||2x 5,000||8,000,000||18,000||AGI 52,000|
|20,000||2x 6,000||9,500,000||24,000||HP 73,000|
Secret Raid Boss
During Sea of Death, Demons of the Simoon and Death from the Skies a mysterious Secret Raid Boss wandered the event area. He had only 1,000-20,000 HP and awarded only 100 Event Points, but he dropped one random crystal upon defeat.
Nightfall was a halloween special during The Cursed Castle that featured Halloween Bosses.
- Points earned through defeating Halloween Bosses are not shared with allies.
- Only ONE Halloween Boss can spawn at a single time during "Nightfall". Defeat the current Halloween Boss to encounter the next one.
- During "Nightfall", you will only meet "Figgo, Drudge" and "Figgo, Executioner" besides the Halloween boss.
- No Calling for aid on Halloween bosses, You have to bring them down yourself!
- You need to defeat lvl 50 or above ""Figgo, Drudge" and "Figgo, Executioner" in order to encounter the Halloween Boss.
- Battles with Halloween Bosses lasted for 2 turns.
Whiteout was a special during Winds of War that featured Whiteout Bosses.
- Points earned through defeating Frost Harpy Bosses are not shared with allies.
- Only ONE Frost Harpy Boss can spawn at a single time during "Whiteout". Defeat the current Frost Harpy Boss to encounter the next one.
- During "Whiteout", you will only meet "Okypete, the Harpy" and "Okypete, the Swiftwing" besides the Frost Harpy boss.
- No Calling for aid on Frost Harpy bosses, You have to bring them down yourself!
- Frost Harpy Bosses may sometimes drop some bugles when defeated.
- You need to defeat lvl 50 or above "Okypete, the Harpy" and "Okypete, the Swiftwing" in order to encounter the Frost Harpy Boss.
All items (50)