Deyos Pact are special pacts, introduced for the first time on October 8, 2013.
Deyos Pact was originally associated with World Battle Coliseum Events, with the pacts released a day or a few days before Siege Tourney starts. It was the only way to obtain elite EP familiar for the associated event.
After the discontinuation of World Battle Coliseum Events, Deyos Pact was released once. Nowadays Deyos Pact is associated with Raid Boss Events after it was reintroduced during The Stolen Sun on June 30, 2014. The introduced familiars have an elite bonus during the associated Raid Boss Event.
|“||When Lada discovered the old well in her graveyard was none other than the Well to Limbo, she began collecting the Deyos Coins she'd need to fill it...||”|
|— In-game info|
Pacts as of December 2015
Every pact comes with a random number of bonus Deyos Coins.
After every 3rd purchase of the same pact number, bonus is reset for that pact number.
All Deyos Coins are handed out together during per purchase.
|Pact number||Price||Number of purchase||Bonus|
|15||3000 MobaCoin||1st time||790~1830 Deyos Coins|
|2nd time||950~2200 Deyos Coins|
|3rd time||1100~2560 Deyos Coins|
|9||1800 MobaCoin||1st time||430~1000 Deyos Coins|
|2nd time||520~1200 Deyos Coins|
|3rd time||600~1400 Deyos Coins|
|4||1000 MobaCoin||1st time||220~500 Deyos Coins|
|2nd time||250~580 Deyos Coins|
|3rd time||290~650 Deyos Coins|
|1||300 MobaCoin||1st time||60~140 Deyos Coins|
|2nd time||65~155 Deyos Coins|
|3rd time||70~170 Deyos Coins|
Notes as of December 2015
- Deyos Coins can be exchanged at the Well to Limbo until 1:59 am (PT) on November 9.
- Familiars and items obtained at the Well to Limbo will be placed in your Wagon.
Deyos Coins not used by 1:59 am (PT) on November 9 will be converted to gold.
- Though very rare, Negafok, Reindeer Rider, Brass Leopard and Brass Snow-Leopard can also be obtained through pacts made outside the Well to Limbo.
- A set number of Deyos Coins is required for every award from the Well to Limbo. Note that some awards are limited.
- Some rewards can only be acquired a limited number of times. Visit the Well to Limbo to see the limits for each reward.
Featured Familiars as of December 2015
Featured familiars include Epics and Rares that can be evolved.
Featured familiars are available at their lowest evolution form (EP* and R*) only. The mentioned stats are for fully evolved familiars (EP** and EP****), PE.
|Other Featured Familiars|