Grave of Swords are special pacts, introduced for the first time on September 9, 2013.
Grave of Swords has only been available once thus far and provided a way to obtain event elites for Siege Tourney 4.
Featured Familiars as of September 2013
Featured familiars include Epics and Rares that can be evolved.
The pact only contains familiars that can be evolved. The mentioned stats are for fully evolved familiars (EP**), PE.
|Other Featured Familiars|
Drop rates and pacts as of May 2015
- There are 3 graveyards in Grave of Swords.
- Each graveyard contains nine swords, where each sword can only be drawn once.
- Each sword contains a certain number of pacts (depending on the graveyard) and one treasure (either an item or a familiar).
- Each graveyard has a fixed number of items and familiars as treasures.
- Once you’ve obtained all such familiars in a graveyard, you can advance to the next graveyard even if all the graves have not been opened.
- Even after you've unlocked the next graveyard you can go back and dig up any remaining swords until the end of the pact period.
|GRAVE OF SWORDS|
|Number of Swords||Pact Number per Sword||Price per Sword||Treasure|
|2 Swords||1||200 MobaCoin||1 of 15 featured familiars guaranteed!|
|7 Swords||Gjallarhorn (Bloodbound) x1|
|1 Sword||2||500 MobaCoin||Grellas Fellstaff, Borivoi, the Black Prince, Batraz, the Immortal Hero, Ignis Fatuus, Lia, Gladiator or Edgardo, Grand Inquisitor x1 guaranteed!|
|2 Swords||1 of 15 featured familiars guaranteed!|
|6 Swords||Gjallarhorn (Bloodbound) x1|
|1 Sword||3||800 MobaCoin||Grellas Fellstaff, Borivoi, the Black Prince or Batraz, the Immortal Hero x1 guaranteed!|
|3 Swords||1 of 15 featured familiars guaranteed!|
|5 Swords||Gjallarhorn (Bloodbound) x1|