|Please refrain from posting your ID's on the page's comments. Messages displaying ID's will be deleted.|
- Main article: Category:Special Dungeons
The event awards points to players who defeat and capture foes and bosses in the event areas.
- Collect 3 Obsidian Stones to enter the Tian Shou Pagoda each time!
- Obsidian Stones have a chance to drop from defeating the legendary boss in the Wan Ning Hall.
You only get one shot to defeat the bosses inside the Tian Shou Pagoda within one battle, or they will flee!
|Tian Shou Pagoda Points Min/Max|
|Group Size||Enemy||Vanquish||Capture||Heartsblood||Total||Chance for|
|Battle 1||3||Tower Boss||87,000||70,000||14,000||171,000||Helm|
- Completing the Wan Ning Hall grants you Obsidian Stones
- After the event, unused Obsidian Stones are converted to Elixirs.
- Soulstones are acquired by "capturing" Qiong Qi, World Eater in "Wan Ning Hall" using Heartsbloods or Blood Meals.
- 15 Soulstones can be traded in the Soulwell for a Qiong Qi, World Eater; this could be done up to 8 times.
- After the event, unused Soulstones are converted to Elixirs.
|Wan Ning Hall Run Formula|
|Possible Runs = Grand Stones - 2|
|Wan Ning Hall Points Min/Max|
|Battle 1||Battle 2||Battle 3||Battle 4||Battle 5||
|Enemies||1 Rare||1 Epic + 1 Rare||3 Epics||2 Legendary||3 Legendary||Woods Witch||Ratatoskr||Exorcist Lancer||EP1 Reward||EP1 Reward||Woods Witch||Ratatoskr||Exorcist Lancer||EP1 Reward|
Collect 6 Dark Stones to enter the Disturbed Graves each time!
- Use them by touching the "Disturbed Graves" icon on the map.
- Completing the Disturbed Graves grants you 4 Dark Stones
- After the event, unused Grand Stones are converted to Elixirs.
Rewards items or points. The points earned from mystery chest can not be shared with Event Allies.
|Disturbed Graves Points Min/Max|
|Battle 1||Battle 2||Battle 3||Battle 4||Battle 5||Battle 6||Battle 7|
(Catch me if you can or Lada's Gift)
|Enemy||Tower Boss||Random Rare||Legendary Reward||Woods Witch||Ratatoskr||Exorcist Lancer||Lada's Gift||Woods Witch||Ratatoskr||Exorcist Lancer||Lada's Gift|
You may choose from the three difficulty levels below when entering Ancestor's Rest. Cemeteries of higher difficulty levels give you a higher chance to loot dark stones after defeating bosses and a higher capture rate of the enemies that plague these areas. (Up to 100% piece drop rate in Nightmare difficulty)
- Chance to obtain Silver Casque by defeating Kijin, Shikigami, Dong, Fei-Zhua Master or Qiong Qi in the "Nightmare" difficulty of "Ancestor's Rest".
- Non-Capturable Rare Boss:
- Capturable Rare Bosses:
- Long Nu, Rain Caller
- Ruyi Zhenxian
- Awarded to players reaching 750,000 and 3,600,000 event points.
- Qiong Qi, World Eater
Blood Relics are awarded to players starting at 87,500 event points.
Fire Gems are awarded to players starting at 150,000 event points
A Scarlet Coin is awarded to players reaching 800,000 event points.
A Heartsblood (Bloodbound) is awarded to players reaching 2,200,000 event points.
|Wereheart Shard||Beastheart Shard|
Daily Login Bonus
During the Event, players earn various bonuses for logging in.
|Day||Bonus||September 9 till September 13|
|Day 1||Dried Sage x3|
|Day 2||Blood Meal x3|
|Day 3||Mandrake Leaf|
|Day 4||Blood Meal x3|