|Please refrain from posting your ID's on the page's comments. Messages displaying ID's will be deleted.|
- Main article: Category:Special Dungeons
Each 3 Tower Coins allow a single entrance into the "Vault of Trials" section of the dungeons.
Earn Tower Coins by:
- Completing the 10th floor on the "Knight's Tower" for three Tower Coins
- One Tower Coin is rewarded on the last wooden chest (before the 7th encounter) in the "Vault of Trials"
- One Tower Coin is rewarded on each completion of the "Vault of Trials", excluding the 1st one.
- Vault of Trials (Secret Boss):
- Knight's Tower Main Boss: Dantalion, He of Many Faces
- Squire's Tower Mini-Boss: Jame, Prison Breaker
- Novice's Tower Mini-Boss: Jase, Prison Breaker
- Srak, Exorcist
- Ales, Krsnik x1 will be rewarded at 1,500,000 event points.
- Sera, Cleric
- Sera, Cleric will be rewarded at 400,000 event points and at 2,000,000 event points.
Heartsblood x1 will be rewarded at 800,000 event points.
|Wereheart Shard||Beastheart Shard|
Daily Login Bonus
During the Event, the player gets various bonuses for logging in.
|Day||Bonus||October 9 till October 13|
|Day 1||Dried Sage x3|
|Day 2||Wereheart Shard x3|
|Day 3||Mandrake Leaf x2|
|Day 4||Tower Coins x3|
|Vault Boss Points Min/Max|
|Battle 1||Battle 2||Battle 3||Battle 4||Battle 5|
3 Legendary Bosses
|No Capture||6,090 Pts||9,730 Pts||13,370 Pts||17,010 Pts||25,540 Pts||36,540 Pts||65,800 Pts||174,080 Pts|
|Heartsblood Capture||18,270 Pts||29,190 Pts||40,110 Pts||51,030 Pts||76,620 Pts||317,560 Pts|
|Vault Run Formula|
|Possible Runs = Tower Coins - 2|
Check out the Online Vault Run Calculator for a tabular form of this calculation.