- Main article: Category:Raid Boss Events
|“||A dense jungle lies in the corner of the Western Lowlands.|
The rebels venture within to hunt down the beasts that prey on the apes and spread decay through the trees.
|— Event details|
A Damage Bonus was introduced during this event: Receive a Damage Bonus that increases with the amount of damage dealt to raid bosses.
The Discover Reward has been removed from this event.
The probablity of getting an Elite familiar by using an Event Coin to make a Grave of Heros pact has been greatly reduced.
This event has also shortened the number of rounds in a battle to four player attack rounds (with three boss attack rounds) instead of the five player attack rounds (with four boss attack rounds) used in recent raid boss events. There are a number of implications from this shorter battle:
- Overall lower damage per battle done to Raid Bosses due to one less turn to do damage before the "Too Slow...". This was likely done to balance out the increased power of Add Skill Warlords and the much higher multipliers available on some of the event Elites.
- Somewhat increased variablity in damage per battle. Over more rounds the chance of proc had more opportunity to average out. So with fewer rounds, luck will play a larger factor: the number of times a high damage familiar procs will swing the result that much more.
- Non-elite familiars have a somewhat higher chance of surviving the whole battle and thus delivering their full potential damage (as opposed to being killed off early and missing attack rounds).
- Damage dealt by poisoning the Raid Boss is reduced. This damage is applied just after the Raid Boss attacks, so such opportunities have been reduced from four to three.
For the first time, the two Elite familiars are Rare familiars that evolve into Epic ones.
- Captain Golfyn
- Wynde, Spellblade
|Attack||x1.2 Pts Mob Bonus at||MVP||Jr MVP Bonus||Killing Blow||Discover|
|Lindworm, Thorn Dragon||10||110,000||20||1||2||x3.5 Pts||Bugle||x2 Pts||Shade||none|
|Lindworm, Thorn Dragon II||10||7,000,000||1200||6|
|Lindworm, the Black Rose||10||26,000,000||6000||10||Sanguine Shade|
|Super Raid Boss (Lindworm, the Black Rose II)||10||66,000,000||3600||20||x20 Pts||x5 Pts|
Note: Attack Pts reward for most bosses was increased on 2013-02-13. The Attack Pts reward for Super Raid Boss Lv.10 was increased 2013-02-14. The table above represents the most recent values.