|Please refrain from posting your ID's on the page's comments. Messages displaying ID's will be deleted.|
- Main article: Category:Special Dungeons
- Instead of 3 different cemeteries, there is only 1 cemetery Valley of the Kings, that has to be done to obtain Dark Stones.
- As part of 2015 Summer Campaign, Helios Coins can be obtained as point and ranking rewards. Helios Coins can be used to obtain Special Familiars and Items from Helios' Loot.
- This is the first Special Dungeons event to reward Legendary 3 familiar.
The event awards points to players who defeat and capture foes and bosses in the event areas.
- Collect 3 Obsidian Stones to enter the Faiyum Oasis each time!
- Obsidian Stones have a chance to drop from defeating the legendary boss in the Sanctified Sepulcher.
You only get one shot to defeat the bosses inside the Faiyum Oasis within one battle, or they will flee!
Boss immune to ATK and WIS based attacks
- Non-Capturable Rare Boss:
|Faiyum Oasis Points Min/Max|
|Group Size||Enemy||Vanquish||Capture||Heartsblood||Total||Chance for|
|Battle 1||3||Tower Boss||87,000||70,000||14,000||171,000||Helm|
- Completing the Sanctified Sepulcher grants you Obsidian Stones
- After the event, unused Obsidian Stones are converted to Elixirs.
- Soulstones are acquired by "capturing" Petsuchos Minister in "Sanctified Sepulcher" using Heartsbloods or Blood Meals.
- 15 Soulstones can be traded in the Soulwell for a Petsuchos Minister; this could be done up to 8 times.
- After the event, unused Soulstones are converted to Elixirs.
|Sanctified Sepulcher Run Formula|
|Possible Runs = Grand Stones - 2|
|Sanctified Sepulcher Points Min/Max|
|Battle 1||Battle 2||Battle 3||Battle 4||Battle 5||
|Enemies||1 Rare||1 Epic + 1 Rare||3 Epics||2 Legendary||3 Legendary||Woods Witch||Ratatoskr||Exorcist Lancer||EP1 Reward||EP1 Reward||Woods Witch||Ratatoskr||Exorcist Lancer||EP1 Reward|
Collect 6 Dark Stones to enter the Arassah Tombs each time!
- Use them by touching the "Arassah Tombs" icon on the map.
- Completing the Arassah Tombs grants you 4 Dark Stones
- After the event, unused Grand Stones are converted to Elixirs.
Rewards items or points. The points earned from mystery chest can not be shared with Event Allies.
|Arassah Tombs Points Min/Max|
|Battle 1||Battle 2||Battle 3||Battle 4||Battle 5||Battle 6||Battle 7|
(Catch me if you can or Lada's Gift)
|Enemy||Tower Boss||Random Rare||Legendary Reward||Woods Witch||Ratatoskr||Exorcist Lancer||Lada's Gift||Woods Witch||Ratatoskr||Exorcist Lancer||Lada's Gift|
You may choose from the below three difficulty levels when entering Valley of the Kings. Cemeteries of higher difficulty levels give you a higher chance to loot dark stones after defeating bosses and a higher capture rate of the enemies that plague these areas. (Up to 100% piece drop rate in Nightmare difficulty)
- Chance to obtain Polished Chapeau by defeating Set, the Sandstorm, Cassandra, Prophetess or Petsuchos Mummy in the "Nightmare" difficulty of "Valley of the Kings".
- Non-Capturable Legendary Boss:
- Capturable Rare Bosses:
- Bastet, the Cat's Eye
- Khepri, Scarab Rider
- Awarded to players reaching 750,000 and 3,600,000 event points.
- Petsuchos Minister
A Blood Relic is awarded to players reaching 87,500 event points.
A Scarlet Coin is awarded to players reaching 800,000 event points.
A Heartsblood (Bloodbound) is awarded to players reaching 2,200,000 event points.
|Wereheart Shard||Beastheart Shard|
Daily Login Bonus
During the Event, players earn various bonuses for logging in.
|Day||Bonus||August 9 till August 13|
|Day 1||Dried Sage x3|
|Day 2||Blood Meal x3|
|Day 3||Mandrake Leaf|
|Day 4||Blood Meal x3|