|Please refrain from posting your ID's on the page's comments. Messages displaying ID's will be deleted.|
- Main article: Category:Special Dungeons
- As part of Halloween Campaign, Coven's Coin can be obtained as point and ranking rewards. Coven's Coin can be used to obtain Special Familiars and Items from The Witch's Kitchen.
The event awards points to players who defeat and capture foes and bosses in the event areas.
The Master's House
- Collect 3 Obsidian Stones to enter the The Master's House each time!
- Obsidian Stones have a chance to drop from defeating the legendary boss in the Hallowed Mausoleum.
You only get one shot to defeat the bosses inside the The Master's House within one battle, or they will flee!
|The Master's House Points Min/Max|
|Group Size||Enemy||Vanquish||Capture||Heartsblood||Total||Chance for|
|Battle 1||3||Tower Boss||87,000||70,000||14,000||171,000||Helm|
- Completing the Hallowed Mausoleum grants you Obsidian Stones
- After the event, unused Obsidian Stones are converted to Elixirs.
- Soulstones are acquired by "capturing" Twar, the Moonlit Night in "Hallowed Mausoleum" using Heartsbloods or Blood Meals.
- 15 Soulstones can be traded in the Soulwell for a Twar, the Moonlit Night; this could be done up to 8 times.
- After the event, unused Soulstones are converted to Elixirs.
|Hallowed Mausoleum Run Formula|
|Possible Runs = (Grand Stones - 1)/2|
|Hallowed Mausoleum Points Min/Max|
|Battle 1||Battle 2||Battle 3||Battle 4||Battle 5||
|Enemies||1 Rare||1 Epic + 1 Rare||3 Epics||2 Legendary||3 Legendary||Woods Witch||Ratatoskr||Exorcist Lancer||EP1 Reward||EP1 Reward||Woods Witch||Ratatoskr||Exorcist Lancer||EP1 Reward|
All Souls' Cemetery
Collect 6 Dark Stones to enter the All Souls' Cemetery each time!
- Use them by touching the "All Souls' Cemetery" icon on the map.
- Completing the All Souls' Cemetery grants you 4 Dark Stones
- After the event, unused Grand Stones are converted to Elixirs.
Rewards items or points. The points earned from mystery chest can not be shared with Event Allies.
|All Souls' Cemetery Points Min/Max|
|Battle 1||Battle 2||Battle 3||Battle 4||Battle 5||Battle 6||Battle 7|
(Catch me if you can or Lada's Gift)
|Enemy||Tower Boss||Random Rare||Legendary Reward||Woods Witch||Ratatoskr||Exorcist Lancer||Lada's Gift||Woods Witch||Ratatoskr||Exorcist Lancer||Lada's Gift|
You may choose from the three difficulty levels below when entering Humble Graves. Cemeteries of higher difficulty levels give you a higher chance to loot dark stones after defeating bosses and a higher capture rate of the enemies that plague these areas. (Up to 100% piece drop rate in Nightmare difficulty)
- Chance to obtain Silver Casque by defeating Charon, Novice Ferryman, Ghost Carriage, Figgo, Drudge or Twar, Ghost Mage in the "Nightmare" difficulty of "Humble Graves".
- Non-Capturable Rare Boss:
- Capturable Rare Bosses:
- Bonedrake Knight
- Samedi, Necromancer
- Awarded to players reaching 750,000 and 3,600,000 event points.
- Twar, the Moonlit Night
Blood Relics are awarded to players starting at 87,500 event points.
Fire Gems are awarded to players starting at 150,000 event points
Get Coven's Coins when rank above 10,000 and for event points:
- 3 Coven's Coins at 500,000 event points
- 6 Coven's Coins at 1,500,000 event points
- 9 Coven's Coins at 2,500,000 event points
A Scarlet Coin is awarded to players reaching 2,000,000 event points.
A Heartsblood (Bloodbound) is awarded to players reaching 2,200,000 event points.
|Wereheart Shard||Beastheart Shard|
Daily Login Bonus
During the Event, players earn various bonuses for logging in.
|Day||Bonus||October 9 till October 14|
|Day 1||Dried Sage x3|
|Day 2||Blood Meal x3|
|Day 3||Mandrake Leaf|
|Day 4||Blood Meal x3|